Marriott International, Inc.
Coronavirus update
Information from Marriott International, Inc.:

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews for Supervisor

Supervisor131 reviews
A great work environment and amazing coworkers/leadership, one of the best companies I worked for. Everyone is respectful and helpful. They really care about their associates and they take good care of them.
I love what I do and love all the different people that come through and stay with us. I do like how the company let's you be you. You can also cross train to any department to help.
Pros
Customers
Cons
no breaks
In most cases Marriott Corporation is a wonderful place to work, It’s easy to transfer from one location to another, I’ve transferred three different times and across state lines
Benefits
Cons
A lot of youth in the management positions
Marriott international is a good company. The Sheraton hotel and marina was not so great. It seemed management was always battling the employees. Managers enjoyed writing up employees who do there job, it was strange.
Marriott is becoming bigger and bigger and so are the customers. They are very demanding so be ready for it. In a smaller structure such as a moxy or courtyard you will learn a lot more about the work as you're juggling different tasks than in a JW marriott or Renaissance.
Pros
Reduced stay in marriott chain
Cons
Be ready to work overtime
I have learned If you want to produce more you have to be willing to go above and beyond for the guest. Our guest at the hotel is first priority. Management is responsible for everything. Culture plays a big part in our everyday work environment. The hardest part of the job. I feel there is no hard part, I f you come to work and do what you suppose do than It makes It easy for everybody else job to be done. The most enjoyable part is being able to have a job! Also to see all the good comments the guest leave. You should make every guest feel welcome and want to come back.
Pros
Free water or accesories
Wonderful company to work for, great opportunity to grow into management, alot of training, refresh training in your roles, to improve your growth, great benefits, flexibility schedules.
you have your daily checks and and duties to perform. and the unplanned emergencies and ut oh can you fix this now issues. all part of the job and breaks any sense of repetition from the norm!
Fui muito bem recebida e fiquei muito satisfeita com o estágio realizado
I loved working for this company they are very good people they there to help all they employees they eork with you is you have a problem go to them!
Marriott allowed me to take on new challenges that push me to better myself and grow. The opportunity's that this company brings is unlike any from my previous jobs.
Pros
Endless opportunity's
Enjoyed working there, learned a lot, many opportunities to learn and move up in the company. Good benefits and vacation time.

The training programs could be better. I felt like I was thrown into roles without proper knowledge of how to do things especially with the management role.
Never had a problem with no one some managers was a bit to much at times but besides that I will work their any time. You get to meet alot of new faces an best believe me you will know who are regular guest that comes their alot if you work their long enough
Vieni rinnovato se hai le giuste conoscenze,io non le avevo!
Pros
Colleghi, ambiente familiare.
Cons
Non vieni apprezzato x le tue capacità ma se conosci qualcuno.
It's a best hotel to work and learn. They given better training for me. It's very useful to do a work. Hotel staff and manager are friendly. I had lots opportunity to learn.
I chose to leave my career in hotel managememt to care for my mother who has alzheimers. left NYC to move to florida for the same reason. Cost of living is much cheaper but all in all i miss home.
The people I worked with here were fantastic, but the HR Director was incredibly challenging to work with. He seemed only interested in himself and was not supportive of others unless there was something in it for him. He caused a lot of problems while I was there and caused a lot of really fantastic colleagues to leave.
Pros
Awesome people
Cons
Poor HR Leadership
When I started at Marriott I was only looking to come in and start from the bottom and work my way up within 2-3 years. However when I got here the opportunities were endless and I've been able to advance quickly due in large part to the training and leadership that I have received.
Pros
Freindly environment
Cons
Desk and chairs are not in good shape.
Stable company for work but would be nice to have more benefits and regular work hours. Management is weak. Hospitality level is ok. Salary is not competitive.
At Marriot Dadeland, my supervisor position has been useful for many life and people skills. Customer service is the number one priority in a fast-paced environment.
I enjoyed working there and meeting many people. It was a home away from a home. They guest were like family members and were always welcomed with warm hearts.