Marsh & McLennan Companies
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Marsh & McLennan Companies:

Marsh & McLennan Companies Employee Reviews

9-5 workday. There are plenty of team meetings and feedback from management RE performance etc, however some people have found it can be quite bureaucratic and there is a strong emphasis on insurance exams etc.
Pros
corporate events
Cons
bureaucracy
I enjoyed working with Marsh & Mc Lennan. Staff are very good to deal with and Friendly Good working conditions and Hours of work are 9.00 to 05.30 which is within the norm.
It was a great company to work for. I was part of the Innovation Centre, Dublin Office and the culture was awesome (start up like). Management is flat is they are approachable and supportive. I particularly enjoyed the work - life balance, obviously there are some long days before a project roll out but overall it was great.
Pros
3X Pension, Beers on Fridays, Tt, Foosball, Location, Bonus
Cons
No canteen, collaboration between US & Dublin could be better.
Good workplace with supportive management. High importance placed on attention to detail and thorough, methodical process when approaching problems. Difficult to grow beyond the assigned role, but due to the size of the company, this is to be expected.
Pros
Role entailed a high degree of responsibility
Cons
Tedious tasks
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Marsh & McLennan Companies?