Massimo Dutti

Massimo Dutti Employee Reviews in Dublin

Dublin3 reviews
Compared to other shops, it is not a busy place to work, the standards of work required are high but achievable. You can develop skills such as communication, negotiation and sales for example. The staff turnover is high which led to an unprepared management team, which affects directly the environment.
Pros
Double paid Sundays
Cons
You can be required to work up to 12 days in a row
Working in Massimo Dutti has been an extraordinary opportunity to learn how works big companies. I have learned a lot about sales, how to improve year after year the figures, but overall how the teamwork with people from different cultures coming from several countries achieves the company goals.

As everywhere else, sometimes even with an impeccable performing, appears problems with the product and we have to face the customers in order to solve the situation and give them the best solution. These unpleasant situations are probably the more uncomfortable ones.
Pros
Meeting people
Cons
Weekend shift
Time de profissionais qualificados, acrescentou muito no aprendizado da língua Inglesa e nas relações com clientes.
Pros
Ambiente agradável
Cons
Não fornece vale transporte e refeição
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Massimo Dutti?