MatchMedics

MatchMedics Employee Reviews

Ireland5 reviews

Great place to work!

Working at MatchMedics for a short period of time I have gained so much knowledge in the recruitment sector. This is my first role in recruitment and I feel that the company has allowed me to learn and progress at a pace which suits me. Overall, the culture is very friendly and welcoming.

Pros

flexible, salary, training

Cons

Professional environment, productive workforce, great team spirit.

Management team have great knowledge of the medical recruitment sector, and are always available for advice. All members of the team are encouraged to put forward their thoughts and suggestions - you are made feel part of the team from day 1. Great workplace culture. The type of company you enjoy going into every morning.

Pros

Great management team. Work colleagues all respect and help each other, which leads to a great workplace atmosphere. No micromanagement. Encouraged to go and meet clients.

Cons

N/a

A recruitment company with a difference.

Now is the perfect time to join this company as it grows in a highly competitive niche market. Currently in start up phase, you will get exposure to all sides of recruitment from business development to candidate attraction strategies and everything in between. You will get multiple opportunities to represent the company at national and international conferences with the sole aim of recruiting top medical / healthcare talent for positions across the public and private sectors in Ireland. Come join Match Medics to see for yourself.

Pros

Huge career potential

Fast growing, Flexible, Continuous learning

- Management team are great - very well organised team - autonomy to run your own desk - opportunities for progression - great commission structure.

Pros

Continuous learning and highly organised team structure.

Cons

Nothing until now.

great place to work and grow your career

MatchMedics provides a supportive environment to learn and grow your career in recruitment. You will be developing skills in candidate sourcing and business development.

Pros

fast growing company in a busy market

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MatchMedics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare MatchMedics with

MatchMedics Reviews by Job Title

• MatchMedics
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?