MatchMedics

MatchMedics Employee Reviews for Recruitment Consultant

Working at MatchMedics for a short period of time I have gained so much knowledge in the recruitment sector. This is my first role in recruitment and I feel that the company has allowed me to learn and progress at a pace which suits me. Overall, the culture is very friendly and welcoming.
Pros
flexible, salary, training
Cons
Management team have great knowledge of the medical recruitment sector, and are always available for advice. All members of the team are encouraged to put forward their thoughts and suggestions - you are made feel part of the team from day 1. Great workplace culture. The type of company you enjoy going into every morning.
Pros
Great management team. Work colleagues all respect and help each other, which leads to a great workplace atmosphere. No micromanagement. Encouraged to go and meet clients.
Cons
N/a
Now is the perfect time to join this company as it grows in a highly competitive niche market. Currently in start up phase, you will get exposure to all sides of recruitment from business development to candidate attraction strategies and everything in between. You will get multiple opportunities to represent the company at national and international conferences with the sole aim of recruiting top medical / healthcare talent for positions across the public and private sectors in Ireland. Come join Match Medics to see for yourself.
Pros
Huge career potential
MatchMedics provides a supportive environment to learn and grow your career in recruitment. You will be developing skills in candidate sourcing and business development.
Pros
fast growing company in a busy market