Maxela Employee Reviews

Don't Recommend
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin21 September 2019
Got a pay check that definitely wasn't fair. Just a mess. Very bad job. Working there is stressful and hard. Coworkers are friendly. DO NOT RECOMMEND!
Fun, fast paced
Warehouse Picker (Current Employee) –  Dublin16 June 2019
Good, a lots of work hours, job is not really hard, you need to work in fridge a lot, job is fast paced, but with good managment you get things done really fast.
Delivery Driver
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Dublin23 May 2018
I worked as a delivery driver where I delivered food to and from the store. This improved my communication skills and it improved my driving skills while I was working there
Pros
Discount on food
productive and friendly team
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Dublin,Finglas30 April 2018
I'm proud to be part of the friendly team.The work done in the team has always been productive.Managers are professional and always helpers.The team work helped me make new friends.
Pros
frequent break
Almost always a mess
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Finglas, County Dublin30 December 2017
People being treaten like animals, no cares about workers. Shifts actually are from 4-5in the morning to 6-7 o clock in the evening, company location in Ireland and for the first day when i came manager said what tou are doing here if you dont speak Russian language.:)
Cons
Long hours, 1day of almost all the time, people equal to animals in this company
from 40 to 70 hours a week
warehouse operative (Former Employee) –  Dublin27 December 2017
from 40 to 70 hours a week with no double pay for overtimes or weekends or even holidays. Hard repetetive work and not so many posibilities to go up to better position in company
Pros
no need for brains to work there
Cons
Long hours no time to spend for my own growth
maxela
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Dublin, D12 November 2015
Fun work place supportive management. All team is good to work. I had a great time working there as a driver. I done all my best in there
Excellent team
Order Management Executive/Account manager (Current Employee) –  Finglas, Dublin 1130 January 2015
I am responsible for customer account as well as doing sales and partly participating in stock management. This position let me gain a lot of knowledge and skills. I am appreciate for every single bit learned during the all years of employment in this company.
Good place to gain expirience
Business Development Manager / HR Manager (Current Employee) –  Finglas, D18 September 2014
Most enjoyable part of my current position is to meet senior managers of retail stores, and closing deals with them also managing sales team.
I have learned lots for last 5 years, but i have reached maximum what i can get from Maxela and looking for new opportunity to improve my skills.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Maxela. Our community is ready to answer.

Maxela Reviews by Location