It depends on what positions are available and when
3 weeks roughly at least in my case. Application, one or two interviews, welcome meeting, five days training and six months probation.
You must apply online the process takes a while. then you can be selected for an interview .
If u get a second interview u have it
Applying online is the first step and then you must await a call back .this then leads to a one on one interview with the leading manager of the restaurant. If you get the job this leads to a lengthy orientation usually with more people after this you await a call for your start date usually the day when your uniform arrives in .
- Why would you want to work at McDonald's?29 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at McDonald's?14 people answered
- If you were to leave McDonald's, what would be the reason?12 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at McDonald's?8 people answered
- What is the interview process like at McDonald's?7 people answered
- What would you suggest McDonald's management do to prevent others from leaving?7 people answered
- How are the working hours at McDonald's?6 people answered
- If I am work with McDonald's and I want to attend university or college will I be permit to do so6 people answered
- How long would I wait after the interview to see if i got the job?5 people answered
- How are the working hours5 people answered