2-3 days or so
Management should be in touch within 2 or 3 days
Usually 1-2 days.
You wait 2-3 days to find out if you got the job.
You get told straight away and interview is conducted in the restaurant floor so its a bit intimidating.
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about McDonald's
- Why would you want to work at McDonald's?29 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at McDonald's?14 people answered
- If you were to leave McDonald's, what would be the reason?12 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at McDonald's?8 people answered
- What is the interview process like at McDonald's?7 people answered
- What would you suggest McDonald's management do to prevent others from leaving?7 people answered
- How are the working hours at McDonald's?6 people answered
- If I am work with McDonald's and I want to attend university or college will I be permit to do so6 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at McDonald's? What are the steps along the …5 people answered
- How are the working hours5 people answered
See all questions and answers