Discuss whats expected of a potential employee and find your strengths and weaknesses
We prefer giving people work to do more than spending time on talking. Essentials only
The interview process is very well going. You fill out several questions on a sheet and then the manager comes in and has a chat with you. He/she makes you feel very welcome.
Easy just tell them about your cv
They ahs you a series of cumstomer care questions, all which are online and tend to overlap
Very laid back and calm.
- Why would you want to work at McDonald's?29 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at McDonald's?14 people answered
- If you were to leave McDonald's, what would be the reason?12 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at McDonald's?8 people answered
- What would you suggest McDonald's management do to prevent others from leaving?7 people answered
- How are the working hours at McDonald's?6 people answered
- If I am work with McDonald's and I want to attend university or college will I be permit to do so6 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at McDonald's?5 people answered
- How long would I wait after the interview to see if i got the job?5 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at McDonald's? What are the steps along the …5 people answered