negotiating time off
The fast pace
Nothing. Shifts are manageable. Fast paced work on drive thru but that is just the job. Serve with a smile, help the customer, check your order and ensure you have your order correct and the right items on the tray or in the bag.
- Abuse from managers and customers alike.
- Not knowing how you will be working until sometimes the night before.
- Managers ringing you to come in on your days off and work.
- Different managers telling you different things (e.g. one saying its okay to put sauce on a McFlurry and others saying its not)
- One manager telling you to do something (e.g. sweep the floor) and another telling you (when you're in the middle of that job) to immediately drop everything and do another (e.g. go on tills).
- Managers expecting jobs to be done within 0.25 seconds, and shouting at you if they take longer.
Help jobseekers learn about the company by being objective and to the point.
Your answer will be posted publicly. Please don't submit any personal information.