4 matching questions
- Abuse from managers and customers alike.
- Not knowing how you will be working until sometimes the night before.
- Managers ringing you to come in on your days off and work.
- Different managers telling you different things (e.g. one saying its okay to put sauce on a McFlurry and others saying its not)
- One manager telling you to do something (e.g. sweep the floor) and another telling you (when you're in the middle of that job) to immediately drop everything and do another (e.g. go on tills).
- Managers expecting jobs to be done within 0.25 seconds, and shouting at you if they take longer.