- Abuse from managers and customers alike.
- Not knowing how you will be working until sometimes the night before.
- Managers ringing you to come in on your days off and work.
- Different managers telling you different things (e.g. one saying its okay to put sauce on a McFlurry and others saying its not)
- One manager telling you to do something (e.g. sweep the floor) and another telling you (when you're in the middle of that job) to immediately drop everything and do another (e.g. go on tills).
- Managers expecting jobs to be done within 0.25 seconds, and shouting at you if they take longer.
If I want to apply for a job but live in Africa to be precise Liberia, Monrovia how will I go for interview
If there is a store close to u and in need of staff they would contact that store.
No, not at all, barely heard Thank you... it was worst exp ever in my lifetime.. treten to be a slave for minimum wage, not paid breaks and high expectations from employees..
It builds great team-working skills, customer care skills and people skills. Along with building upon ones ability to multi-task and remain calm under stressful situations.