McDonald's

McDonald's Employee Reviews in Carlow, County Carlow

Carlow, County Carlow9 reviews

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 212,512 reviews

Fast pace environment

It's a good place for a single person or someone working part timeMost shifts are late night shiftsDifficult to balance family lifePhone calls on day off to ask if you could come in to workDifficult to make plansDifferent shift managersCan be ok stressful at times as it can get busy with drive through Overall ok if single or no family commitments

run away

management were bullies and were too touchy with underage staff members, expected to know how to do orders without being trained in. no warnings before being let go. hires everyone under 18 so he doesn't have to pay fair wages. free lunches on shifts but bullied for taking them if youre anyway chubby,

Pros

its local

Cons

everything

Stressful but straightforward

It just was not for me. Fast paced stressful environment where you basically need 4 extra hands to do all the work to a high standard in time. The co-workers were fine and I got on with a good few of them but there was constant pressure from managers watching you working. Id recommend it for someone who enjoys high pace and isn't a very anxious person.

Great

I really enjoyed my time working with mcdonalds. My team was very helpful, friendly and outgoing. As a crew member I was treated very well, my managers were understanding and very easy to approach, i felt welcomed to the team and settled into my role very easily.

busy working

Hard work but enjoyable, good work relationships with colleagues. Twenty four hours was hard to balance a social life and studying as well. That being said the work was pleasant

Pros

free lunch

Cons

unsociable hours

Very fun and well managed

I loved working there and would recommend them to anyone. The restaurant is well managed, the atmosphere is fun and the managers are very friendly. Great place to work.

Pros

free food

Cons

far away from the city

Fun Workplace

A typical day at work when it's busy is very stressing, but these are the most enjoyable shifts. I learned to play as a part of the team, and learned to work individually also. Unfortunatly the management is very poor.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Poor Management

Very good

Enjoyed working here, found the whole experience very worthwhile and educational, management and staff were very helpful and supportive. Would recommend this environment to anyone looking to get into this industry as the perfect place to start.

Pros

Engaging with the public and working as part of an efficient team

Cons

Found working in the kitchen limiting as wanted to work more hands on with the public

Great working enviroment to gain as much experience as possible

Exiting place to work whether it is a part time or full-time. There are always chance to get noticed by doing hard work and get recognition. Great bonuses as for crew and management team. Excellent opportunities for promotions.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Full time/part time options

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

McDonald's Reviews by Job Title

• McDonald's
  • Carlow, County Carlow
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?