McDonald's

McDonald's Employee Reviews in Castlebar, County Mayo

Castlebar, County Mayo6 reviews

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 212,437 reviews

Grand

Place is grand to work in, Nice staff easy to make new friends, Managemet and fair bar one or two. I worked here for just over a year and made alot of new friends for life. The money is okay if you put in the hours.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Free lunch

Horrible place to work

Honestly you'd be better off on the dole than working for those power hungry killjoys. The treatment you receive is poor, they treat you terribly when you start and try to make out that your job at McDonald's is more important than your mental well-being. The only way to rise up in the company is to have a brown nose.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Long hours, poor management, no air con

Good

I have really enjoyed my time working in Mcdonalds,it has allowed me to develop key skills for my future career opportunities. It has allowed me to maintain a good work life balance.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Late shifts

good enviroment

very friendly enviroment, found the work easy going and somewhat enjoyable, i like to keep myself busy and the staff there more then welcomed me to keeping just that.

Pros

free lunch with break

Cons

crowded enviroment

hard work and fun workplace in the same time

a lot of work and responsibilities is always something to do. preparation work spaces, offices, planning the whole day for himself and employees

Pros

free lunches

nice workplace

i learned to manage larger group.the occasion to spend a nice time with them.making quick decisions in a nervous situation.

Pros

free lunches

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement