McDonald's

McDonald's Employee Reviews in Drogheda, County Louth

Drogheda, County Louth4 reviews

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 212,437 reviews

working environment

Its a busy fast-pace work environment.I've learned how to deal with the general public on a daily basis, resolving complaints etc. Keeping a positive mind can help with the pressure of matching sales and quick service- but keeping crew morale up is highly beneficial and makes the work environment a very enjoyable place to work in.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

shift work

loved every minute

i loved every minute of working in mcdonalds i met so many amazing people that i will keep in my life forever and i learned so many life skills i will carry on forever and the only reason i left was because i couldn't do the long hours especially at night but if it wasnt open 24 hrs i wouldve stayed.

Cons

night time work

productive and fun placework

from my point of view It's great place to work.always productive. allows you to work whenever suits you.you also get a meal allowance on your break, so you don't have to bring food with you

fun workplace

Typical day at work is funny.I learned loads of things about burgers,I was enjoy the friendship with guys who was working in there...

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement