McDonald's

McDonald's Employee Reviews in Limerick, County Limerick

Limerick, County Limerick14 reviews

Found 14 reviews matching the searchSee all 212,395 reviews

Not paid enough for how demanding it is

Good job, free lunch at your break, friendly atmosphere. Fair progression opportunities. Tiring work though, and considering it is a multinational company, minimum wage is quite low for the amount of work you do.

Pros

Free lunch, they are flexible with you

Cons

Tiring work for low pay, disorganised at times

Okay place to work

It was okay to work for just really stressful and I found that I was always stressed out. Customers are really rude to you for no reason. The staff are lovely though and it’s an easy job to get the hang of.

awful management

Management is awful and they treat there staff very poorly and have no respect for home much you give and try for them don’t pay you over pay for staying late even tho it’s in the contract

Great times back then!!

Very friendly and great staff'' But to be honest it was along time ago.. Great team work and it was the best place to work back then I love my time back then

Good workplace, especially as a student. Great atmosphere among staff & certain managers let down by some individuals.

Great place to work as a young student & as someone just entering the workforce. At my specific location the atmosphere was very positive & managers a vital aspect in ensuring the business was positive. A more relaxed setting than most allowed for work to be done under a lot less stress than is normally at place in this environment . At the end the only let down was a complete lack of transparency on behalf of the store manager.

I like

The manager and colleagues are patients and friendly is a good place to learn something new and practice e improve my English. I really like work there.

Great place to work, fun and fast paced

McDonald's gives you opportunity to both work and study at same time, never issues requesting time off in advance. They fit my schedule around my availability. Very busy times but well managed and staffed to deal with these.

Nice Place

working in mcdonalds a long time now and have gained a lot of experience since i started 3 years ago. everyone is like a big family lots of teamwork within the restaurants which is fantastic

Work

Process large orders for events Take orders from customers and input their selections into the restaurant’s computer systems Respond to guest questions and concerns in positive manner Front end cashier and cash handling Assisting customers in deciding what to select from drive thru Relay order at the backend and assist in preparing it accordingly to set recipes

can repetitive

management were fine. very repetitive but can be very enjoyable at times. Life balance can be hard when u work nights. free lunches can be handy but not all stores do this.

Pros

Meeting new people

Cons

Working Nights

Work Summary

I have worked for 10 years in McDonald's and gained tremendous experience. My communication skills along with my leadership skills have improved greatly. A typical day at work would be taking frequent orders from customers, serving customers and preparing foods. I have learned how to interact with people throughout different environments. I have also become much more knowledgeable in organizing different items and products.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Busy Hours

Excellent working enviroment

A typical night working in McDonalds is very fast pace and very well organised. The management are very friendly and approachable. The hardest part of the job was working late nights.

Pros

Excellent staff and the free meals

Cons

Late hours

i love working

i love what i do at work i enjoy working with people you must hard but also enjoy yourself and i love wanting more i want to higher and higher in work and life and ill do whatever its take to get it done.

Pros

discounted lunches and nice managers and staff

Cons

having to be fully shaved everyday i like to have a little bit of a stubble if im being honest here.

Great work experience

Different and suitable shifts. Great management. Brilliant co-workers.

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement