McDonald's

McDonald's Employee Reviews in Malahide, County Dublin

Malahide, County Dublin2 reviews

Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 213,557 reviews

Mcdonalds is a great place to work.

I have been crew member at McDonalds for about three years now. Working here has its ups and downs, you have to deal with customers on a day to day basis, dealing with situations you might not like. You have to be good with children and know how to help them. You have the responsibility of handling cash and making sure your till is counted and checked. Along with all of these responsibilities, comes a lot of fun. I really enjoy working here with such great people, I am always entertained. The training that I have received from McDonalds will stick with me forever. I think that it is a great place to start out. In saying this I think that it is time for me to move on and explore other oppurtunities that are out there for me.

Pros

free lunch.

Cons

It is very far away from where I live.

Stressful

Overall good for a starter job, however not for long term, management is very unprofessional and there is no work/life balance, managers do not care about their employees rather the numbers on the screens that show how fast orders are being complete, sometimes I got given no breaks and overall the smallest things always caused issues.

Pros

Free food

Cons

Unprofessional management

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement