McDonald's

McDonald's Employee Reviews in Sligo, County Sligo

Sligo, County Sligo7 reviews

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 212,298 reviews

Very fast paced, trated like stupid

It was my first job, staff were so nice at first, then treated all younger staff like idiots, were walked all over, managers scared me mad. Very scary experience with my personal manager

Pros

discount

Cons

Everything else

Badly run franchise from both owner and manager

5cent above minimum wage, slow with schedules sometimes 3 days notice. Management is always right and your always wrong. No organisation or routine or cleanliness.

Was nice to work for

Was a nice place to work for however I feel that the other staff there didnt approve of me, other than that, taught me about dealing with customers and food safety.

I did not enjoy working there, but i learned a lot working there. I did not like working on the drive thru, and it could be stressful when it was busy, and customers werent always nice.

Pros

Reduced price on lunches.

Smell

Easy to get along with other co workers. Easy environment to work in

I learned how to work under pressure as sometimes it could be really busy and you have to adapt to being able to work under pressure in order to get people’s food out quick.

Fun

Enjoyable place to work however I feel like the pay isn't enough for the work you have to do as management. Everyone is nice and easy to get on with. Opportunity to work up the career pathis exceptional.

A great all round place to work

It is a truly great place to work, during my 16 years I have learned skills that will benefit me through out my life & career. I have been part of the management team for over 14 years & part of the senior management team for well over 10 years. I enjoy the face to face contact with people weather its my co-workers or the customers that we serve on a daily basis, I enjoy getting to know the regulars & seeing them as more then just another customer. Of course there is difficult days or times but you deal with them as they happen & move on. It's all apart of the learning process & even after 16 years I'm still learning because no two days are the same.

Pros

Health Insurance, Company phone.

Cons

I have climbed as far as I can on the ladder.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at McDonald's?

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement