McDonald's

McDonald's Employee Reviews in Swords, County Dublin

Swords, County Dublin5 reviews

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 212,512 reviews

Very well managed

Excellent training provided. Breaks always on time. Nice atmosphere and good pay. No unpaid overtime. Easy to manage workload. Good progression routes within the company. Two guaranteed days off each week.

Bad money, bad management

Horrible place to work.Worked there for over a year not many good experiences from the place. Store manager was a moronHad his favorites rest were pushed asideWouldn't send me worst enemy to work there..Highly recommend anyone looking to work here avoid avoid avoid...

Pros

Cons

Long hours terrible pay store manager was a ejiit

productive and fun work place

work started at 10pm finished at 7am. made sure the fridges were stoked. cooked all chicken items. made sure the area was always clean and also cleaned the equipment.

Pros

food

Not a great place to work

Between schedules that are only posted a few days in advance. Rude customers, nightshifts and mean managers its hardly a joy.

Pros

The friendships built

Cons

Nightshifts

Place that i learn a lot

I am happy that I worked in Mc because i learned lots of new things, meet lots of new and interesting people. I improve my English and my skills. I think that in every job and from every situation in life you can learn new and useful things.That why i believe that in life everything happens for a reason. Have a nice day! :)

Pros

free lunch, comunication with people, learning new things and meeting new people

Cons

Night shifts

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement