McDonald's

Cashier12 reviews
Ireland12 reviews

Found 12 reviews matching the searchSee all 212,512 reviews

Ok place to work

Working in Mc Donalds you have to be fast,. You need to have good peoples skill, you need to be patient, you need to be good at working as a team. A day working in Mcdoanlds would be busy, the que would be out the door on certin days e.g Saturdays. The most enjoyable part of working in Mc donalds is meeting the custmers and working with the other employees.

Pros

4 euro per meal in any Mc doanlds

Cons

Not enough pay and hours.

alright

Working for McDonalds can be alright for a short while, depending mostly on your coworkers.You can expect fast-paced work in the evening that can be stressful but with a good manager and co-operative coworkers it shouldn't be too much to handle.

Pros

smoke breaks

Cons

rude customers

Not an enjoyable workplace

I didn’t enjoy working here as we were treated badly by management. Very stressful at times. There is quite a large employee turnover which adds to the stress.

Pros

Cons

Stressful

Great smlling food

No money working 4am to 11am .$7.25 Trying to provide for rent, kids bills ,and self . I will never work there agian its for high school kids who need work trainning to better their experiences with different jobs

productive workplace

i found the crew extremely nice and helpful. I wasnt trained in properly in everything which is unfortunate. Everyday was a different task which was very interesting. I enjoyed my time there

Pros

discounted lunches

Cons

excessive drama

Very well managed

Excellent training provided. Breaks always on time. Nice atmosphere and good pay. No unpaid overtime. Easy to manage workload. Good progression routes within the company. Two guaranteed days off each week.

as casher and waiter

i am experienced in working as casher and waiter, have lot fun, thus it is productive. But i can also assist as a coffee bar keeper, i am glad to work with people in Team.

Excellent working enviroment

A typical night working in McDonalds is very fast pace and very well organised. The management are very friendly and approachable. The hardest part of the job was working late nights.

Pros

Excellent staff and the free meals

Cons

Late hours

ok place to work

learned how to speak to customers. hardest part of the job was the late hours. most enjoyable was working with a great bunch of people. management helped every step of the way. co-workers became good friends

A great place to work

The people I worked with were always lovely everyone was very close, even managers. A typical day of work would be coming in, get into my uniform, clock in, wash my hands, my manager would tell me where he needs me whether that's out on the floor or behind the till I was happy to be anywhere. Many people made mistakes, because obviously food can be hard to work with. I was the person people came to when there was something wrong with their food as I was the customer care assistant. From working with this job I learned that I have a passion for working with people.

Pros

Free Lunch, nice people

Cons

Random hours

McDonalds

I am currently working at mcdonalds drive thru blanchardstown my shifts are Monday to Friday 6.30 am to 3.00pm. I work with a team of maybe 50 people or more all of my co-workers are fun and really good to work with I love working as part of a team. the most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with the customers and seeing our regular customers nearly everyday. from working in mcdonalds I have learned great communication skills, I have also learned how to work as a team. there are many things I have worked at in mcdonalds not just a cashier I also work In a small team for the health and safety in mcdonalds I also worked as a customer care hostess. The most enjoyable part of the day is to sit back and relax after a good days work.

A good place to work.

Preparing Food How to work as part of a team. Working with people making new friends. Hardest part of the job was lifting. The most enjoyable part of the job was serving Customers.

Pros

Meeting new people.

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
  • McDonald's
  • Cashier
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?