McDonald's

McDonald's

McDonald's Employee Review

A good filler job

Not a job for life but a job to fill in a gap, they advertise flexibility but realistically they’re not. Expect a lot from you for very little wages..

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Little flexibility

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Nice managers awful hours

Nice managers sometimes. Most days you are either understaffed or overstaffed nothing in between. Don’t plan on having a social life if you want to work here. It’s only flexible if it suits them ! Being friendly with staff was the main reason I enjoyed it. Will probably be constantly on last shifts if over 18
Same role

Tiring and stressful environment

I can commend McDonald's on some things but the cons outweigh the pros. I am an experienced crew member but even with my experience I have been pushed to my burnout point every day I work because I get confronted with new problems. Poor management is the root of it but also the lack of a workforce is what burns me out. There are not enough staff to keep the place running smoothly and the management doesn't know what to do with the ones that are there so it becomes a terrible workplace for the workers who show up. I would not recommend unless you're stuck for a job

Pros

Free lunches(€12), ability to learn languages off coworkers and friendly coworkers

Cons

Management, lack of staff, bad pay, stressful, robotic
Same location

Great first Job for young people

Great training for crew. Training not always prioritized following promotions though. Very nice staff and relatively easy work. Great management team and wonderful culture.

Pros

Lots of job security

Cons

Isolated work site, extremely busy

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement