McDonald's

McDonald's

McDonald's Employee Review

Stressful

Overall good for a starter job, however not for long term, management is very unprofessional and there is no work/life balance, managers do not care about their employees rather the numbers on the screens that show how fast orders are being complete, sometimes I got given no breaks and overall the smallest things always caused issues.

Pros

Free food

Cons

Unprofessional management

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Nice managers awful hours

Nice managers sometimes. Most days you are either understaffed or overstaffed nothing in between. Don’t plan on having a social life if you want to work here. It’s only flexible if it suits them ! Being friendly with staff was the main reason I enjoyed it. Will probably be constantly on last shifts if over 18
Same role

Tiring and stressful environment

I can commend McDonald's on some things but the cons outweigh the pros. I am an experienced crew member but even with my experience I have been pushed to my burnout point every day I work because I get confronted with new problems. Poor management is the root of it but also the lack of a workforce is what burns me out. There are not enough staff to keep the place running smoothly and the management doesn't know what to do with the ones that are there so it becomes a terrible workplace for the workers who show up. I would not recommend unless you're stuck for a job

Pros

Free lunches(€12), ability to learn languages off coworkers and friendly coworkers

Cons

Management, lack of staff, bad pay, stressful, robotic
Same roleSame location

Mcdonalds is a great place to work.

I have been crew member at McDonalds for about three years now. Working here has its ups and downs, you have to deal with customers on a day to day basis, dealing with situations you might not like. You have to be good with children and know how to help them. You have the responsibility of handling cash and making sure your till is counted and checked. Along with all of these responsibilities, comes a lot of fun. I really enjoy working here with such great people, I am always entertained. The training that I have received from McDonalds will stick with me forever. I think that it is a great place to start out. In saying this I think that it is time for me to move on and explore other oppurtunities that are out there for me.

Pros

free lunch.

Cons

It is very far away from where I live.

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement