McAfee

McAfee Employee Reviews

Great company and individuals. A lot of opportunities for growth and development. Good company events and friendly vibe in the office. Normal work hours.
The culture is very friendly and encouraging, to me I'm using the latest technology, keeping my own skills up-to-date in an industry that is only growing and personally I find the conditions great.
McAfee is a great place to work with a great workplace culture. There are a lot of on-site activities. Management is professional and friendly. I would highly recommend this company!
Well structured organisation. Constant development and skills improvement Focus on sales skills development Life balance May be sometimes stressful
work, hard, quarter end hours, occasional weekend work, good exposure of multi national corporation, deal with suppliers, communication,
Pros
free lunch
Cons
just a call center and a real buddy system i did make money but am glad I left.
*Inside sales*Develop leads through cold calling for SMB, Commercial, Government/Healthcare/Education and Enterprise accounts.* Achieve targets of 50 leads a quarter and 100% call stats at 80 calls a day* Working together with the account managers to close deals.* Cold calling* Follow up leads coming in through inbound calls, email or chat* Close deals.
Pros
nice environment
Cons
salary