MCC Cleaning Services

MCC Cleaning Services Employee Reviews

Work pretty much the same as other cleaning jobs I had, the people were nice and friendly and I never any issue getting supplies. Manager easy enough to contact id I had any issues
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
prefer more hours in one place
Very short hours to complete cleaning at adequate standards, often extremely fast pace needed to complete set tasks and wage did not reflect workload.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Lack of appropriate ppe, bad communication, no fuel subsidy for travel to remote sites.
MCC is a great company to get working with,I met some great people and dedicated workers.I had great standards working for MCC and was all round deadicated to my task in what is put in place,I always made sure we were stocked up on supplies
Pros
Good company
Cons
Not enough hours and wages could be alot better
i have worked here for 3 years and they are very good with staff. Always cater for staff holidays and the hours are very flexible. The treat me with respect.
Pros
flexible hours
contact with manager was minimal,many times left without essential equipment that was necessary to complete the job,accepted job with assurance of more hours and was never given anymore after training period.
A productive and fun workplace that allowed employees to advance and work well in their role as a cleaning operative, with a plethora of opportunities to advance.