McHale Plant Sales

McHale Plant Sales Employee Reviews

Ireland5 reviews
Everyone worked hard, yet enjoyed a truly warm and friendly working environment. Not without its challenges, but never a dull moment. The kind of place you return to.
Pros
working environment
Cons
Stay away. Very poor work conditions . Fleet very bad working condition. Repairs to the lorry and maintenance is very poor safety check on vehicles is below standard.
Work day going slow. I improved my welders skills, language. Management very good and fast doing their job. I newer had any problems there. Friendly staff. Hard some stations or new productions assembly. Most enjoyable part is last week before holidays.
Pros
8am to 5pm
Cons
Holidays only when factory close. Same for all staff.
There is something very different to working in a creative industry than you will ever experience elsewhere. To have the freedom to express your vision regardless of it being through a campaign or event. When you see something you have created in national media, coming together on the day of a large event with hundreds of people in attendance or to review sales a week later and know that not only did you catch peoples attention, persuade them to come along and have the facilities readily available for the sales team to do their job to the best of their ability, but that it was a roaring success and far exceeded your managements expectations. I know with every campaign i plan, every event I organise every task I undertake it will be the very best I can accomplish, after which I will reevaluate, taking note on which elements can be improved upon for the next time.,

Over my career I continually strove to exceed peoples expectations, through meticulous organisation and creative vision, thinking outside the box and being a driving force.

I love marketing, savouring idea generation, implementation, and success.

I love being enabled to create my own success.
Pros
International Travel, Control, Power.
Cons
Continual pressure (mostly from myself)
None stop work rate during the building boom. There wasn't enough hours in the day to get everything done. High pressure job.
Pros
good money
Cons
long days