McKeon Group

McKeon Group Employee Reviews

Ireland2 reviews
A great team to be a part of.
I joined McKeon Group in a Health & Safety role in 2018 and to date it has been the most enjoyable experience of my career. A thoroughly exciting place to work with a fantastic motivated crew and a management team who make everyone feel like part of their family. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who is looking to change job and the location is also a major bonus!!!
High Standards for both Work and Relationships
My time at McKeon Group thus far has been highly positive. I have been with the company for 6 months now and not only have I gained invaluable knowledge and experience but I have also formed great relationships with the people I work with.

I have worked on some really interesting and challenging projects for some very well-known clients and I have learned a lot from facing some testing situations that I overcame with my team.

The social aspect of the company has been really enjoyable too. Our Christmas party last year was held on a boat on the docks (The Boat that Rocked!) and we had an event for all the staff last Autumn with a burger van, music, marquee and even a caricaturist!

I would highly recommend a career at McKeon Group!
Pros
Work/Life Balance; Projects; Collaborative Culture;
Ask a question about working or interviewing at McKeon Group. Our community is ready to answer.
McKeon Group Reviews by Job Title