McKeon Group

McKeon Group Employee Reviews

Ireland3 reviews
Worked here for over a year and I was micro managed down to smallest task.
Boss would comment on grammar, emails sent and almost everything.

Wouldn't work here if it was the last job in Ireland.
Pros
It was ten minute commute.
Cons
Everything. Bad management.
I joined McKeon Group in a Health & Safety role in 2018 and to date it has been the most enjoyable experience of my career. A thoroughly exciting place to work with a fantastic motivated crew and a management team who make everyone feel like part of their family. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who is looking to change job and the location is also a major bonus!!!
My time at McKeon Group thus far has been highly positive. I have been with the company for 6 months now and not only have I gained invaluable knowledge and experience but I have also formed great relationships with the people I work with.

I have worked on some really interesting and challenging projects for some very well-known clients and I have learned a lot from facing some testing situations that I overcame with my team.

The social aspect of the company has been really enjoyable too. Our Christmas party last year was held on a boat on the docks (The Boat that Rocked!) and we had an event for all the staff last Autumn with a burger van, music, marquee and even a caricaturist!

I would highly recommend a career at McKeon Group!
Pros
Work/Life Balance; Projects; Collaborative Culture;
Ask a question about working or interviewing at McKeon Group. Our community is ready to answer.
4.7