McKesson Employee Reviews

Found 10 reviews matching the search See all 5,487 reviews
Fun
Counter staff (Former Employee) –  Dublin29 January 2019
Went to work on Monday had loads of fun. I walked around sold vlclothes to people and shoes and food and drinks. It is a fun work place with loads to do.
Excellent entry level environment
Software Tester (Former Employee) –  Cork6 January 2018
I worked with McKesson Ireland during my work placement for university. The management were a pleasure to work with, without being lax. I was very well treated during my months with them, and would recommend them to anyone looking to work in an industrial dev/IT environment.
Nice coworkers nice employees.
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Port Laoise, County Laois4 September 2017
The training was fast but efficient and all I needed was taught to me. HR can be slow in responding to what you need but management is accommodating. The hardest is when the shop is empty and the easiest is when its just busy enough.
Pros
Two breaks.
Cons
Hours are scarce.
Wasn't there long
Production Finisher (Former Employee) –  Cork21 June 2017
I was only here for a month or so. I don't think it would be fair for me review the company in full. But from what I saw while I was there it seemed like a god place to work. The only negative I had was I was working through an agency that took a big chunk of my wages.
Relaxed and Professional environent
Pharmacy Technician Work Placement (Former Employee) –  Naas, County Kildare30 May 2017
I loved doing my placement in Lloyds. Although I wasn't there for long, I learned so much and the girls were so helpful always making sure I was okay and always teaching me everything.
reveiw
Pharmacy Assistant (Current Employee) –  Limerick5 April 2017
Not a great atmosphere in my branch itself. not happy to work there. I have been there over a year and a half and the past couple of months have been awful. the team is falling apart and it just is not the same workplace anymore.
Excellent place to work
Digital Services Analyst (Current Employee) –  Cork26 January 2017
McKesson is an excellent place to work, as evident by the low turn over of staff. Management is very open with the staff and keep them up to date on any business news and the work place culture is very friendly and open. They treat you like an adult and once you stick to the FDA rules (we deal with medical devices and software for the US) you are encouraged to use your own initiative.
productive and fun workplace
OTC Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Limerick12 March 2015
a typical day at work was hard but very enjoyable at the same time. I learned a lot from working in the chemist. I learned how to stand up for myself and my confidence gained a lot. management and my co-workers were nice. they were very helpful to me in any problems that arose and that I needed help with. the hardest part of the job was I when i made mistakes and I would get very disappointed in myself and get upset and stressed when i left work. the most enjoyable part of my job in the chemist was getting to speak to all of the customers about their daily lives and helping them in any way possible.
Pros
really nice co-workers
Cons
working on a saturday
It is a busy shop so we try to minimise the stress having a coffee
OTC Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Knocklyon, D10 January 2015
Hi,
My name is Ana and I work at a big Pharmacy in the south of Dublin.I start most of the days at 9 oclock and finish at 6.I work one late night in the week,11 to 8.
A typical day in work involve putting the order in the shelfs,serving costumers and keeping the shop clean and tidy.
I learn new things everyday,mainly a new way to describe a cough and a head cold symtoms.Different people,defferent way to say.The truth is you can always learn somehting new working at Pharmacy.
I get on well with my managers and colleges.We are a great team and always help each other.
The hardest part is to deal with a person who is not feeling well or is not in good mood.I have to do my best to help and understand how she or he feels.
The best of all is when a customer thanks you for your help.It means
a lot to me.
Pros
we have one hour and fifteen minutes break, it is quite good.
Cons
Late nights, but it is part of the work