McKesson
Here to help: Coronavirus update

McKesson Management reviews

Ireland10 reviews
Excellent place to work
McKesson is an excellent place to work, as evident by the low turn over of staff. Management is very open with the staff and keep them up to date on any business news and the work place culture is very friendly and open. They treat you like an adult and once you stick to the FDA rules (we deal with medical devices and software for the US) you are encouraged to use your own initiative.
Excellent entry level environment
I worked with McKesson Ireland during my work placement for university. The management were a pleasure to work with, without being lax. I was very well treated during my months with them, and would recommend them to anyone looking to work in an industrial dev/IT environment.
Nice coworkers nice employees.
The training was fast but efficient and all I needed was taught to me. HR can be slow in responding to what you need but management is accommodating. The hardest is when the shop is empty and the easiest is when its just busy enough.
Pros
Two breaks.
Cons
Hours are scarce.
productive and fun workplace
a typical day at work was hard but very enjoyable at the same time. I learned a lot from working in the chemist. I learned how to stand up for myself and my confidence gained a lot. management and my co-workers were nice. they were very helpful to me in any problems that arose and that I needed help with. the hardest part of the job was I when i made mistakes and I would get very disappointed in myself and get upset and stressed when i left work. the most enjoyable part of my job in the chemist was getting to speak to all of the customers about their daily lives and helping them in any way possible.
Pros
really nice co-workers
Cons
working on a saturday