MCR GROUP Employee Reviews

cleaner
Housekeeping/Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Dublin25 October 2019
Cleaning offices, doing deep cleaning in apartments, flats and even in construction sites, keeping it all in the high standards to satisfy our clients.
Not the worst company to work for
Security Officer Full Time (Current Employee) –  Limerick16 October 2019
I've worked in a lot of security companies and this is definately one of the better ones. Sites are quite good and have good variation. Always get paid on time and in full. Management are good and don't interfere unless there's an issue or work related checks. All in all I would recommend them to anyone. I've worked with them for over 2 years and work for them at present. quite happy to continue doing so
Productive environment with excellent opportunities for staff development and growth
CLEANER-PART TIME (Former Employee) –  Dublin25 September 2019
Productive workplace with a dynamic team and management. Excellent opportunities for staff growth and development with flexible working hours for part time staff.
all good
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  County Westmeath8 September 2019
all is good , I will be back if I need it, thank you for all, people is nice and friendly, allways explain the duties and salary is good , they put a bit extra finaly and this was great, I was happy to work here.
Workplacement
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Dublin South28 July 2019
I have done work placement with them, which wasn't good as they won't pay you even cent. Security officers with whom I worked complained as they didn't pay properly and I believe the culture wishes to be a lot better.
Worse Agency to work for !
Banksman (Former Employee) –  Dublin1 July 2019
I work for them a few years ago and never got what they own me,
there was a dispute between my hours I worked and hours that were sent to the office. Of course, they didn't match. When I went to the site office I got my hours but MCR told me they have a different and refuse to solve the problem.
When I took longer and more of my worked hours were deducted I was let go by them because I start to complain to my foreman and he rang MCR.
They don't pay on time!
And try to robe you from every hour you work...
They are very bad agency just stay away from them.
Stay away from them or you get the same experience as me.
Pros
No Pros
Cons
Robers
They will Rob you blind
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Ireland30 June 2019
They expect you to work every hour under the sun
While ignoring overtime and Sunday allowence that is covered in your contract . They pay you a lesser amount than you are due for bank holidays and holiday pay
Your contract and ero legalisation governing security they ignore it all

When you question your wages payment ECT
You have a meeting with a deluded operations manager who is full of lies

They might start paying you the right wages but then you have to fight for back pay and you receive no more overtime and your work hours are less

Great company to get a start on security industry as they employ any person even people who can not speak or have the ability to write

If you have a choice stay clear
Pros
You will get a start in security
friendly workplace
Construction Laborer (Former Employee) –  finglas22 June 2019
million thanks mcr group from me, i got a big experience of a working, how to work with your team and do job together perfectly, i left this job because a location and low sallary, thanks for attention
Absolute joke of a company STAY AWAY
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  County Laois20 June 2019
Started working for this company, or rather, SAR Security (sneaky considering I applied to MCR and found out later they were actually that God awful Security company in disguise). I was promised X amount of days from the start but as soon as I started the job I realized my roster was short days. I rang management and nobody seemed to be able to figure out where the other hours I was promised had gone to. As if that wasn't bad enough, I was working 30hrs with this company but they were only paying me 20 hours and as soon as I noticed this I contacted the company to no avail so I contacted MCR's side of things and got a spiteful email and the following week my wages were for a 6hr shift.... PLEASE, PLEASE STAY AWAY. They are an absolute joke of a company. You won't get the hours you're promised and you won't get your pay.
Pros
Local work
Cons
Poor management, incorrect pay constantly, zero response to resolve issues, bounce you around to multiple people when they don't like what you have to say over the phone.
miss management and behaviour
STATIC SECURITY OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Dublin2 May 2019
i worked in this company from sep 2016 but i did't get any fix roaster. miss management late in paying .reduction in pay with out telling .pay less work more .they did,t give easily holidays pay.
Pros
no any thing free
Productive and I learnt alot
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Galway2 May 2019
A typical day at work would be come in early and then work till late without much of a break but i also learned how to deep clean a house. Management over there were quite tough but they were still easy to communicate with and i had a very good time at work.
Pros
Long Breaks
Stay Away!
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Cork22 November 2018
In the many years i've been in this sector, some good , some bad,.
I must say this outfit, has to be the worst ever. I will warn people, just once keep well CLEAR OF THIS LOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pros
Cons
everything
Worse company ever
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Dublin West, County Dublin7 November 2018
Never worked for a worse company managers say mass had to get wrc involved would not answer my calls then try cover their tracks I always had a paper trail
Pros
Cons
Bad management
productive and fun place to work`
per time worker (Former Employee) –  Galway30 October 2018
Working with MCR was fun, the supervisors and co-workers are people you'd love to work with. the team work and work rate was fast and we all got on with each other well.
Ok but misleading,
Slave (Former Employee) –  Dublun22 September 2018
Good to work for, but when job at end your just a number, only company that don’t pay teleporter rates.meet great people but management is very poor🖕
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Your just a number
Prodcutive and fast placed workplace
Personnel Manager (Former Employee) –  Dublin17 September 2018
Prodcutive and fast placed workplace, funfilled workplace with enjoyable work culture and great mangement and leadership in place. long days where hard work was rewarded
Ok place
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Dublin11 August 2018
I worked with this company and they promise you this and that but they dont do it. I worked in the city centre from them and they cut my hrs down as i was out sick and filled my position with somebody else.
Good working environment
Contractor to JLL (Current Employee) –  Dublin24 July 2018
A very fast paced roll which I thoroughly enjoy. I get to meet so many interesting people from all backgrounds. Lovely positive working atmosphere and very friendly work colleagues.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
The day can be long
Big construction agency
Operative (Current Employee) –  Dublin15 June 2018
Great company for construction with jobs all around Dublin and surrounding counties. Money is very good and plenty of overtime about if you are looking.
Pros
Good money
Over all okay experience
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  North Dublin, County Dublin8 February 2018
Foiund it very hard sometimes to get in contact with office other thatn that was good work plenty of jobs and sites on offer and fair enough hours an pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MCR GROUP. Our community is ready to answer.