MCR GROUP

MCR GROUP Employee Reviews for Cleaner

Cleaner7 reviews
Ireland7 reviews
Productive and I learnt alot
A typical day at work would be come in early and then work till late without much of a break but i also learned how to deep clean a house. Management over there were quite tough but they were still easy to communicate with and i had a very good time at work.
Pros
Long Breaks
Cons
Poor
Nothing to say about my experience with this company, I won't recommend them to someone, they have a poor organisation, they don't pay how is supposed to pay
good workplace
every day i was cleaning up after the builders who were working on the site inside the school but i could only clean up each class room once the workers were finished working in the rooms
cleaner
Cleaning offices, doing deep cleaning in apartments, flats and even in construction sites, keeping it all in the high standards to satisfy our clients.
Productive environment with excellent opportunities for staff development and growth
Productive workplace with a dynamic team and management. Excellent opportunities for staff growth and development with flexible working hours for part time staff.
all good
all is good , I will be back if I need it, thank you for all, people is nice and friendly, allways explain the duties and salary is good , they put a bit extra finaly and this was great, I was happy to work here.
Common job
The work is ok. Its a good company, the salary is paid properly.
I do cleaning in hotels and offices, I have all materials to do my job. It is fine all most days.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at MCR GROUP?