MCR GROUP

MCR GROUP Employee Reviews for Cleaner

A typical day at work would be come in early and then work till late without much of a break but i also learned how to deep clean a house. Management over there were quite tough but they were still easy to communicate with and i had a very good time at work.
Pros
Long Breaks
Cons
Bad owl company to be honest worked for them did 2 weeks at first got paid 16 Euro absolute joke got out while I could. con's dressed up as buisness men
Pros
Good work enviroment
Cons
Long hours, slave work
Nothing to say about my experience with this company, I won't recommend them to someone, they have a poor organisation, they don't pay how is supposed to pay
every day i was cleaning up after the builders who were working on the site inside the school but i could only clean up each class room once the workers were finished working in the rooms
Cleaning offices, doing deep cleaning in apartments, flats and even in construction sites, keeping it all in the high standards to satisfy our clients.
Productive workplace with a dynamic team and management. Excellent opportunities for staff growth and development with flexible working hours for part time staff.
all is good , I will be back if I need it, thank you for all, people is nice and friendly, allways explain the duties and salary is good , they put a bit extra finaly and this was great, I was happy to work here.
The work is ok. Its a good company, the salary is paid properly. I do cleaning in hotels and offices, I have all materials to do my job. It is fine all most days.