MCR GROUP Employee Reviews for Security Officer

Workplacement
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Dublin South28 July 2019
I have done work placement with them, which wasn't good as they won't pay you even cent. Security officers with whom I worked complained as they didn't pay properly and I believe the culture wishes to be a lot better.
They will Rob you blind
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Ireland30 June 2019
They expect you to work every hour under the sun
While ignoring overtime and Sunday allowence that is covered in your contract . They pay you a lesser amount than you are due for bank holidays and holiday pay
Your contract and ero legalisation governing security they ignore it all

When you question your wages payment ECT
You have a meeting with a deluded operations manager who is full of lies

They might start paying you the right wages but then you have to fight for back pay and you receive no more overtime and your work hours are less

Great company to get a start on security industry as they employ any person even people who can not speak or have the ability to write

If you have a choice stay clear
Pros
You will get a start in security
Absolute joke of a company STAY AWAY
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  County Laois20 June 2019
Started working for this company, or rather, SAR Security (sneaky considering I applied to MCR and found out later they were actually that God awful Security company in disguise). I was promised X amount of days from the start but as soon as I started the job I realized my roster was short days. I rang management and nobody seemed to be able to figure out where the other hours I was promised had gone to. As if that wasn't bad enough, I was working 30hrs with this company but they were only paying me 20 hours and as soon as I noticed this I contacted the company to no avail so I contacted MCR's side of things and got a spiteful email and the following week my wages were for a 6hr shift.... PLEASE, PLEASE STAY AWAY. They are an absolute joke of a company. You won't get the hours you're promised and you won't get your pay.
Pros
Local work
Cons
Poor management, incorrect pay constantly, zero response to resolve issues, bounce you around to multiple people when they don't like what you have to say over the phone.
miss management and behaviour
STATIC SECURITY OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Dublin2 May 2019
i worked in this company from sep 2016 but i did't get any fix roaster. miss management late in paying .reduction in pay with out telling .pay less work more .they did,t give easily holidays pay.
Pros
no any thing free
Stay Away!
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Cork22 November 2018
In the many years i've been in this sector, some good , some bad,.
I must say this outfit, has to be the worst ever. I will warn people, just once keep well CLEAR OF THIS LOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pros
Cons
everything
Worse company ever
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Dublin West, County Dublin7 November 2018
Never worked for a worse company managers say mass had to get wrc involved would not answer my calls then try cover their tracks I always had a paper trail
Pros
Cons
Bad management
Ok place
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Dublin11 August 2018
I worked with this company and they promise you this and that but they dont do it. I worked in the city centre from them and they cut my hrs down as i was out sick and filled my position with somebody else.