MCR GROUP Employee Review
Absolute joke of a company STAY AWAY
Started working for this company, or rather, SAR Security (sneaky considering I applied to MCR and found out later they were actually that God awful Security company in disguise). I was promised X amount of days from the start but as soon as I started the job I realized my roster was short days. I rang management and nobody seemed to be able to figure out where the other hours I was promised had gone to. As if that wasn't bad enough, I was working 30hrs with this company but they were only paying me 20 hours and as soon as I noticed this I contacted the company to no avail so I contacted MCR's side of things and got a spiteful email and the following week my wages were for a 6hr shift.... PLEASE, PLEASE STAY AWAY. They are an absolute joke of a company. You won't get the hours you're promised and you won't get your pay.
Ratings by category
Poor management, incorrect pay constantly, zero response to resolve issues, bounce you around to multiple people when they don't like what you have to say over the phone.
They will drop you like a sack of spuds working for them about 7 yrs when last job came 2 end I went from full time employment 2 just 25 hours per week had to beg for the few hours they will give new employees full time hours and long term employees no hours when contract comes to end STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY
I've worked in a lot of security companies and this is definately one of the better ones. Sites are quite good and have good variation. Always get paid on time and in full. Management are good and don't interfere unless there's an issue or work related checks. All in all I would recommend them to anyone. I've worked with them for over 2 years and work for them at present. quite happy to continue doing so
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at MCR GROUP. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 39 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about MCR GROUP
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make MCR GROUP a better place to work?4 people answered
- What is the MCR GROUP employee discount?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at MCR GROUP?3 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at MCR GROUP?3 people answered
- How long has this company is being in assistant and how many staff do you have3 people answered
- How are the working hours at MCR GROUP?3 people answered
- How often do pay and performance reviews occur at MCR GROUP?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at MCR GROUP? What are the steps along the w…2 people answered
- How long do wait to hear of them about an interview2 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at MCR GROUP?One person answered
See all questions and answers