MCR Employee Reviews

Ireland13 reviews
It was fantastic working for MCR as i gained alot of experience working in a retail security environment. I had to mind over 70 stores around the navan shopping centre site.
Stay away nothing but slave drive. Especially heading boss. Very rude. And d.m. are worst.Treat you like piece off dirt on the floor...
20 years I know MCR.

No wan says good about Thames....
I've worked as a caretaker /cleaner for over 3 years and to date I can't fault the company, never missed a payment, holidays are given correctly and management always take your calls. Highly recommend working for them if you are willing to work and know the job you are hired for.
I was supervisor with them and needless to say they are not paying hours you work for and you have to argue with them constantly. I am still waiting for the money they owe me after 5 months. Better to keep away from this agency.
MCR are SAR ....... stay well well clear !

They are barely covering and holding onto contracts . No night rate / premium, No Sunday allowance , zero hour contracts . ...... they don’t even have a proper HR department ! Lads have had rosters changed and have came on site for work and have been told you’re not in today and there’s no hours and so called contract manager and MCR literally point blank ignoring these lads . Refusing and not giving letters to say they have no hours for you . It’s not even a proper security company , it’s a poor mans facilities company. Honestly , absolutely horrendous company!
Pros
Honestly, none !
Cons
I could be here for a week writing a list to be fair !
I worked for them for long time I've over 3 years experience and it states now 17.40 is the hourly rate for some one with that experience the union your hourly rate these guys dont seem to care I've been sack for refusing my rite to work for 13 euro and hour I've been 3 and half weeks of work Bill's coming in im getting in deaths coz I refuse to work for lower rate than 17.40 to 13 04 there crooks and notting else I'm taken this to the union and I'm fighting it all the way they are scum people trying to earn a living and they just text ya your sacked good luck it dont fly with me I've union representatives on this and I'll go as far as it will go scum and crooks robbing people of hard earned money we will speak again I wouldn't recamend this company to any one us be dropped in the blink of and I
Pros
Notting
Cons
Long day and they drop u like a sack of spuds
They are very unfair company they MAKE YOU COME INTO WORK WHEN YOUR SICK AND YOU HAVE A DOCTORS CERT. Then when your out again they take you off the rota and tell you that you never rang to tell them when you will be back when you did the message was just not passed on your it was passed on and they dont care. then you find out that they replace you with two people so your doing the work of two people.
Pros
Cons
everything
good for the money but bad because theyre not fair with some of their staff, ive complained about my wages and they didnt do anything about it, they didnt even respondedto my messages but theyd text me about work.
Pros
good salary
Cons
they dont pay you properly
This place is horrible to work for. 4 weeks abd counting they have underpaid me to the point i have to threaten legal action. Spent most of my time there letting people go unfairly and was constantly screwed over. I will say it wasn't all day i did meet some lovely managers but all in all would never go back.
Pros
Some nice people
Cons
Owed 4 weekd back pay as they underpaid me have never rectified the problem
when is come to job is a job but sometime you need change in your life to move on and get better things for yourself and I think this is the right time to do it.
Pros
no so much
Cons
Longs hours your own
The bad thing working for MCR is that you always change job locations in really short times.
The sallary is good and that is one of the advantages working with them
good campany to work for and getting work all over the soth east monday to friday from 8 to 6 and half days on fridays, i worked for them for 2 years and they were a fun campany to work for
it was ok but u could be sended anywere in the country to work and it wouldnt pay with all the driving i used had to do