Medserv

Medserv Employee Reviews

Collaborative people and fast-paced work - in total contrast to Management

Medserv is a revolving door of a company which outsources the majority of its work to Poland to keep wages and costs down because it operates on narrow and thin margins through Medical Billing, taking on way more Consultants than the limited amount of staff for any given team can feasibly handle, lead by a CEO who is more concerned about re-arranging the office that addressing the over-worked underpaid staff - who are actually the most friendly, co-operative and collaborative staff I have had the pleasure to work with.Use this place as a foot in the door or a step on the ladder, assess your options, and act accordingly.Medserv is focusing more on the UK market now because it has cannibalised too much of the Irish market and needs a larger private healthcare market to move into. Hence the driver behind the move to the Athlone office pre/during covid period.Expect 90% of the people you know at the company to have left within 6-12 months of you starting.

Fast paced / Nice people and environment / Growing fast

This company is growing very quickly. The people are very friendly & the office is pleasant. Some perks like free food, snacks & drinks. Work is fast paced & there's a lot to remember and learn.

Productive work place

Good place to work. I made good money and I was happy. Company was sold later on and moved out of the area. The work environment was great. The company got sold and moved out of the area.

Pros

Good work environment

Problems from the top down

CEO is completely disconnected with reality and due to this upper management do very little, are extremely overpaid and just coast along with little to no support for their staff. Friendly staff outside of this and good social aspect, but expect to be treated like dirt and overworked for no added benefits. If you like laying under busses this is a great place as you can expect to be thrown under many.

Pros

Social aspect, food.

Cons

Hours, pay, management, HR try to help but have no power.

Empresa dinâmica e agradável

Local produtivo e com bom ambiente organizacional. Possibilidade de crescimento e aprendizagem constante.

Pros

Horário Flexivél

Cons

Não fornece vale refeição

Being off-site it is difficult to be fair.

It is difficult to review Medserv fairly as I am off site. The company itself is based in Dundrum in Dublin . From what I can see it is a very fair company. It has a very young workforce and they are encouraged to engage in after work sports etc. The culture there is excellent. Again, I need to stress that it is very difficult to write a comprehensive review when i am offsite. I have to engage more with the staff here in the Bons Secours and their ethos as I work here in situ.

Pros

The company provides fruit cereals and drinks

Ok

Working for this company was my start with accounting. It's a good place to start and learn how to work in bigger company. Not a bad place, nice people to work with.

Good people

Really depends on the team you are on how happy you will be. You are worked really hard but there are some great people working for Medserv. Would do it again.

Pros

Free breakfast

Cons

no progression

Bom

Tive oportunidades de crescimento, Tive o respeito que todo profissional almeja. como todas otras empresas, existem falhas, mas que podem e sempre fazem o possível para mudar. considero sim, um ambiente bom para se trabalhar. Voltaria sem dúvidas, caso houvesse uma nova oportunidade enquanto estou desempregado.

productive job pig pong table

Nice place to work. Management has good communication with employees. I have the opportunity to work directly with the patients - doctor visit as translator

Pros

flexible schedule

Cons

late payments

Close to home and good medical insurance

Worked lots of overtime, employed 7 years,really enjoyed this job till the last two years. Learned a lot about ambulance billing. Enjoyed most co-workers, some clicks, and large turn over. Enjoyed busy days and helping getting claims paid for our patients. The hardest part of this job was when management changed and I had to make a change.

Pros

Great Insurance, company paid 100%

Cons

New Management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medserv. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Medserv with

Learn about Medserv in popular locations

• Medserv
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?