Medserv

Medserv

Medserv Employee Review

Good people

Really depends on the team you are on how happy you will be. You are worked really hard but there are some great people working for Medserv. Would do it again.

Pros

Free breakfast

Cons

no progression

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same location

Collaborative people and fast-paced work - in total contrast to Management

Medserv is a revolving door of a company which outsources the majority of its work to Poland to keep wages and costs down because it operates on narrow and thin margins through Medical Billing, taking on way more Consultants than the limited amount of staff for any given team can feasibly handle, lead by a CEO who is more concerned about re-arranging the office that addressing the over-worked underpaid staff - who are actually the most friendly, co-operative and collaborative staff I have had the pleasure to work with.Use this place as a foot in the door or a step on the ladder, assess your options, and act accordingly.Medserv is focusing more on the UK market now because it has cannibalised too much of the Irish market and needs a larger private healthcare market to move into. Hence the driver behind the move to the Athlone office pre/during covid period.Expect 90% of the people you know at the company to have left within 6-12 months of you starting.

Being off-site it is difficult to be fair.

It is difficult to review Medserv fairly as I am off site. The company itself is based in Dundrum in Dublin . From what I can see it is a very fair company. It has a very young workforce and they are encouraged to engage in after work sports etc. The culture there is excellent. Again, I need to stress that it is very difficult to write a comprehensive review when i am offsite. I have to engage more with the staff here in the Bons Secours and their ethos as I work here in situ.

Pros

The company provides fruit cereals and drinks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medserv. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Medserv with

Learn about Medserv in popular locations

• Medserv
  • Good people
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?