Merck
Merck Employee Review

Nice place to work

2 December 2019
During the process I felt really nice and excited.
I did a phone interview and then a f2f interview onsite.

The company culture is really nice and the environment is great.

I really miss working here.
25 September 2018
Specialist (Former Employee) - Dublin
Great manager but US corporates made all the decisions with no consideration for the people involved and the work put in to get project up and running.
Pros
Free fruit
Cons
Management in US are awful
6 February 2017
PTP Analyst (Contractor) (Current Employee) - Dublin
MSD is a very good place to work, a very relaxed work environment were you can grow. the mangers are encourage and always there to help. great colleagues.
10 March 2014
Syringe team intern (Former Employee) - Dublin Road, Carlow
Everyday I was challenged in Merck. I was given projects and trained in on something different throughout the 6 months that I was working there. I learned an huge amount about the pharmaceutical industry that I never knew e.g. I learned exactly how the production area operated, I learned how to time- manage efficiently, I improved my communication skills and I also gained a huge amount of confidence. Management was great. I reported to my manager on a weekly basis to ensure I had enough work to do and that I was keeping up to date with my work. My co-workers were amazing. Everyone was so friendly and helpful no matter how busy they were. The hardest part of the job was my first day as I didn't know what to expect. The most enjoyable part of the job was the everyday work that I carried out and getting to meet new people.
Pros
A learning experience. Helped build confidence.
Cons
The drive to work everyday.