Merck

Merck Employee Review

Train your managers to mange and engage its not rocket science. No work from home its only for mangement or on case by case. Trust your staff.
Administration (Former Employee) –  Carrigtwohill, County Cork28 October 2019
My manager had no people skills, she suffered from severe stress and couldn't manage her work load, only communicated by email, could do with some mentoring.Didn't know how to prioritise and didn't believe in work life balance. Very disappointed in my experience there. Some great people looking for a bit of flexability. MERCK need to move with the times. It's all about who you know and if you speak up you're gone. No work from home or proper flexability. Great learning curve makes me appreciate my new role.
Pros
Canteen, people
Cons
Senior Management need to engage with all staff. Train your team leaders. HR unapproachable.

Other Merck Employee Reviews

Productive & Efficient work Place
Work Experience (Former Employee) –  Carrigtwohill, County Cork20 February 2020
Very relaxed work environment, brilliant people, Constructive feedback is always given in polite and helpful fashion. very good canteen service with lovely food
Really good and happy workplace
Quality Assurance Intern (Former Employee) –  Carrigtwohill, County Cork13 December 2019
Really enjoyed working in Merck. It was a good atmosphere and the work was well-paced. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Good job for group works. Overall recommend to work there.
Pros
Flexi Time
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Merck. Our community is ready to answer.

51.7K