Mercury Engineering
Mercury Engineering Employee Review

productive and fun workplace

1 November 2012
I enjoyed working for Mercury as I got on well with everybody and i was made feel very welcome even though i came from the country.One of the thoughest parts of the job is if your sent to work outside of dublin as an apprentice no travel arrangements are made whatsoever.An enjoyable part of work is just having work and getting on with everybody your involved with
Pros
everybody very friendly
Cons
no travel provided for jobs outside dublin
10 April 2015
Same role
Plumber (Former Employee) - leixlip, ireland
Early start each morning 7.30-5.30 with a 15min/30min break. Kept busy with a new challenge each day made enjoyable thanks to a great bunch of tradesmen. long hours can and some of the work may not be for the faint hearted but the pay check each week will put that smile on anyones face.
Pros
free lunch
3 March 2020
Same location
Pipewelder (Former Employee) - Dublin
While working for Mercury on a site in 2003 i walked across a dimly lit concrete floor in a plantroom and was unfortunate enough to injure/break my ankle. After an initial investigation i was sacked/let go shortly afterwards so proceeded with injury compensation claim.Settled out of court but never employed ever again.
29 August 2019
Same location
Apprentice Plumber (Former Employee) - Dublin
I was doing my apprenticeship with this company and wasn't treated at all well.
They kept putting me on temporary leave to get rid of me when they had no work. Not a good experience at all x
Pros
Cons
Bad management and horrible staff.