Mercury Engineering
Mercury Engineering Employee Review

Productive but pressurised work environment .

2 April 2014
A typical day at work would involve starting by being given various tasks to carry out throughout the day. Before carrying out the task we had to follow a safety plan of action to ensure everything was in order. This sometimes included asking for a second opinion . I learned how to stick to a tight routine and be courteous. The management where dependable, friendly and easy to work for. My co-workers were also very friendly and easy to work with. We all worked well together. The hardest part of the job was the long hours and long distance I had to travel to get to work. The most enjoyable part was working with friendly people and learning new skills that would be useful for other areas of work.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Very long hours and long travel to get there
29 August 2019
Same role
Apprentice Plumber (Former Employee) - Dublin
I was doing my apprenticeship with this company and wasn't treated at all well. They kept putting me on temporary leave to get rid of me when they had no work. Not a good experience at all x
Pros
Cons
Bad management and horrible staff.
5 August 2016
Same location
Design Engineer (Former Employee) - Leixlip, County Kildare
Good team to work in for BIM experience. Part of a huge team which deals with large scale projects. Learned alot from working in an office and attending site.
Pros
Wage
Cons
Not very clear what happens in management, job security.
10 April 2015
Same location
Plumber (Former Employee) - leixlip, ireland
Early start each morning 7.30-5.30 with a 15min/30min break. Kept busy with a new challenge each day made enjoyable thanks to a great bunch of tradesmen. long hours can and some of the work may not be for the faint hearted but the pay check each week will put that smile on anyones face.
Pros
free lunch