Mercury Engineering
Mercury Engineering Employee Review

Very good environment to work in

3 June 2015
My typical work day starts in the office at 07:00 and finishes anytime between 16:30 to 19:00 depending on how busy the day is. I get on great with all the management and my fellow colleagues and we all work well together. The hardest part of my job is trying to keep everyone in line with the high level of workmanship we have developed and implemented over the last 6 years. The most enjoyable part of my job is working to a tight schedule and getting the job done on time while we still maintain high standards through out.
4.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Long hours (at times)
3 March 2020
Pipewelder (Former Employee) - Dublin
While working for Mercury on a site in 2003 i walked across a dimly lit concrete floor in a plantroom and was unfortunate enough to injure/break my ankle. After an initial investigation i was sacked/let go shortly afterwards so proceeded with injury compensation claim.Settled out of court but never employed ever again.
26 September 2019
Accounts Administrator (Former Employee) - Sandyford, County Dublin
I have been working in Finance department in Dublin. Management had horrible behavior, level of communication between employees was very low. i would not recommend to work in there, as people in there are rude.
Pros
nice canteen prices
Cons
bad communications and treatment
29 August 2019
Apprentice Plumber (Former Employee) - Dublin
I was doing my apprenticeship with this company and wasn't treated at all well. They kept putting me on temporary leave to get rid of me when they had no work. Not a good experience at all x
Pros
Cons
Bad management and horrible staff.
  1. Very good environment to work in