Mercury Engineering Employee Reviews for Pipefitter

great company to work for, although not very secure
Pipe-fitter (Former Employee) –  Intel/Kerry Foods23 February 2015
My day included setting up my welding plant, producing my Test Piece(Coupons) for daily inspection. During my time in Mercury(Intel), I learned how to work in such a big and pressurised environment, how to deal and work with other co workers, who are all working under strict time lines and pressure.
I also enjoyed my time on Shift Work, Nights, where I probably learned the most.
During my time there, I learned how to Orbital Weld, which I spent most of my time doing, also High Purity Stainless Steel Pipe Bending, High Purity Pipe Fitting and Level B and C De-Instsall of Contaminated Pipework and DuctWork.
Pros
The Pros where that the conditions where great to work in
Cons
The Only Cons, was that there was absolutly no job security
clear room work
pipe fitter (Former Employee) –  newbridge5 November 2014
working in clean room off site fab is both hard and great experience.AS i have learned new skills and worked to tight dead lines.
Good company to work for with a strong work ethic
pipefitter (Former Employee) –  Intel project Leixlip Co.Kildare Ireland21 October 2014
Working in Intel was like no other job I worked on .Everything was compleatly new . Safety came first which is great .Everyone was aware that the enviourment that we were in was different to what we knew from outside the Intel campass I learned a great deal about work ethics and better way to install pipework by working in a team sometimes comprising of five men or more .The management were very good at their job and always made sure that you fully understood the job you were about to undertake .My co workers were great we all got along and any job that we were about to do we talked it through and worked out a plan as to what each one of us would be doing
Pros
getting extra hours for traveling to site good canteen facilities and toilets
Cons
a lot of paperwork to fill in before starting work but was nessissary
Overall good place to work
Pipe fitter/Plumber/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dublin26 May 2013
Overall company good, pay conditions good. Never any problems and would work for them again