Merit Medical Systems Inc.

Merit Medical Systems Inc. Employee Reviews

Worked the weekend shift. The training is absolutely ridiculous,trained up by other staff who clearly didn't want to help(not their fault), did not feel i had the qualifications to do my job..quantity over quality I felt was the way they operated instead of vice versa. Staff were decent people, felt very stressed out because I wasn't hitting targets even though I was barely trained. Had to leave over an anxiety attack one morning I had no blue bucks left and hootey was all out. At 20 years old that's not good. Say no more. Wouldn't recommend to a friend.
Pros
Good canteen.
Cons
Bad food.
Days are varied and because we are so busy the time goes by really fast. Opportunities to apply for jobs and training in house. The management team are young and progressive. I am actively involved in the Sports and Social club. I play on the football team for a number of years and have made and met some great friends.
Pros
flexi hours
Working at Merit Medical in the R&D department required an in-depth knowledge of engineering as a discipline. The company offers great assistance in self-improvement and learning.
L'équipe est à l'écoute et prêt à aider dans n'importe quel situation
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Merit Medical Systems Inc.?