Microsoft Employee Reviews

Found 72 reviews matching the search See all 6,254 reviews
Microsoft
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, INSIDE SALES (Current Employee) –  Ireland25 September 2019
Great Place to Work

You have many solutions to help your customer to transform. Working with great people in a large team. Great company reputation, credibility and trust.
Amazing place to work
Front of House Consultant / Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Dublin23 September 2019
Great place to work, friendly and welcoming atmosphere, approachable management, great employees facilities a lot opportunities to work and meet new people
Friendly colegues & good for start
Transaction Specialist Sales Department, Auditor (Former Employee) –  IE11 September 2019
Its very good employment for young people without kids and other responsibilities. As many days is requirement to work overtimes.
But it was good opportunity to learn many systems, where is a possibility to go forward and if very seek to achieve manager or team leader position its very possible.
I got great experience here
Hypercare Manager and Launch Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Dublin30 June 2019
Microsoft allowed me great flexibility to move between disciplines. I learned so many broad skills that it has stood to me throughout my career.Lots of mentoring opportunities too.
Pros
Mature culture
Cons
New Sales focus of Microsoft Dublin is eroding culture
Nice place
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Dublin2 June 2019
Only contract work for recruitment company but overall pleasant experience when there. Nice building and friendly environment seemed like a nice place to work.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Appreciated and Always learning
Account Executive (MBA MACH) (Current Employee) –  Dublin20 May 2019
Amazing culture, learning something new everyday. You are appreciated and you feel that you are impacting the life of people. Respected and treated equally.
Great opportunities
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Dublin13 May 2019
Microsoft is a great employer in Ireland. Over the years the company has evolved and has put a lot of effort into employee wellness. There are good benefits and a lot of opportunities to learn and expand your skillset. Unfortunately, the group I was in had redundancies or I would still be there.
Pros
Great benefits, flexitime, further education, internal opportunities
Great company
Manager, Technical Sales (Former Employee) –  Dublin13 May 2019
great emphasis on growth mindset & continuous learning, recommend for career growth and development. Fast paced environment with plenty of opportunities.
Growth Mindset culture is real
Solution Sales Lead, Data Platform & Analytics (Former Employee) –  IE25 April 2019
The cultural transformation after Satya Nadella took over as CEO was a very real and positive development. The team culture is excellent but expect to work hard and you need to gain necessary experience and deliver performance before you progress in further roles.
great place to work
Internship (Former Employee) –  Europe5 February 2019
I can recommend Microsoft company as a place to work. Wonderful people, great workplace culture. Challenging environment. Everything what I like at work.
Ambiente di lavoro estremamente stimolante
International Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  County Dublin30 January 2019
Well structured and organized company.
Nothing is overlooked and there is always a constant review to make sure nothing is left to chance.
Post production time is used to troubleshoot and learn from past experience.
Employee are very much valued and encouraged to take different paths or explore new areas for research.

Employees performance is reviewed and rewarded.
Diversity and minority are protected and valued.

Every day in work is a new challenge that feeds the brain and stimulate innovation.

Microsoft values are communicated clearly and valued by every employee.
Pros
Great place to work for. Very innovative and exciting work place
Productive and fun workplace
Shadowing CE workers (Former Employee) –  Dublin4 December 2018
Overall the company treated me with great respect in my two weeks there , all of the workers worked well and tried to incorporate me into their work teaching me as they went.
Pros
Friendly co-workers
International Enviroment
Senior - SME (Subject Matter Expert) (Former Employee) –  County Dublin4 November 2018
Great experience as entry-level agent.
Great Environment
Salary a little low
Interactieve werk omgeving
Technische helpdesk medewerker (Former Employee) –  Dublin4 November 2018
Het was de leukste baan en je kon hobbie en werk combineren. Leuke internationale collegaas.
Goede werk sfeer.
Pros
Gaming en werk gecombineerd
Cons
Dat de afdeling Xbox niet meer in Dublin is.
Great Company
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Sandyford12 September 2018
A super company who require 100% commitment and are in an ever changing environment, Constantly upskilling employees and enabling great career progression.
Pros
Rewards, Travel
Cons
Very Demanding, Travel
Good work/life balance in a talented global office
Senior UX Production Designer, EMEA (Former Employee) –  Dublin29 August 2018
Great place to work. International team of knowledgable members. Benefits including subsidised canteen and very flexible working hours. Management was good for me but not always for other teams. Little autonomy: heavily centralised to US HQ.
Great benefits and salary but poor management in Dublin
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Dublin1 June 2018
Not a positive culture for introverts, a one size fits all attitude towards personality types.The low partitions made it very noisy and hard to concentrate, especially for introverts, but management didn't care.

Management in Ireland is ineffective, too focused on keeping their own jobs rater than moving the business forward.
Pros
Salary and benefits
Cons
Dislike of introverts
Productive and fun place to work
Transactional Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dublin29 May 2018
I worked there on 3 month contract as transactional specialist, I learned a lot but didn't get my contract extended. The days were going fast, great people, not the best pay and often overtimes but it was good place to make friends and learn about the business .
Pros
easy going environment
Cons
sometimes late hours until 11pm
Fun and creative workplace
CRM online specialist (Former Employee) –  Dublin14 May 2018
Great and structured workplace with a nice working atmosphere and great career opportunities.Being part of fast-paced environment at Microsoft especially during peak times like FY Q-end, meant I frequently had to work against strict deadlines.
Professional Advancement
Project Manager Office International (Former Employee) –  South Dublin, County Dublin1 May 2018
Learned a lot over my time in the company which helped me develop professionally. For example started in a QA Engineer role and progressed into a Program Manager and eventually Senior Program Manager role.
Benefits
Cons
Long Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Microsoft. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2