Microsoft
Coronavirus update
Information from Microsoft:

Microsoft Employee Reviews

Ireland81 reviews
Microsoft is an excellent employer of choice and holds it's head high in one of the leading employers in Ireland. Microsoft is a great place to work and really values its employees
Flexibility, dynamic environment, brand, newest technologies.It was great at an early stage in my career to be exposed to so many smart people. A wonderful environment to learn in. I would highly recommend the experience.
Overall workplace is nice. A lot of training's are provided. For future I guess that such jobs will be performed from home or automated but as I said you are in top 10 fortune company of the world and you expect to have this high level.
This work place is quite unique, you will meet people from all over the world, and thanks to a great Job Culture make lots of friends

This place is a great starting point in your career but you won't be paid much compared to other companies and given the tasks/responsibilities you will have

Several times they "helped" my find the right role given my skills but not much has changed

In general I would never leave if they would pay me enough or find the right job for my skills
Pros
like a big family: is nice to work with you friends
Cons
like a big family: some great people sometimes poor leadership, wage
Microsoft is a great place to work, but the knowledge of tall the tools is spread around many many many libraries of knowledge and it's really hard to grasp your head around all the tolls offered. You have a lot of liberty to focus and create, but it's hard to find your way but you take a lot of pride into your work.
Una experiencia muy positiva. Aprendí a trabajar bajo presión y ser responsable de varios procesos.
Fast-paced environment, Microsoft is a place where you will learn every day and with a strong collaborative culture.It could be stressful sometimes but you can also have good fun.
Increible ambiente de trabajo, gran diversidad cultural y gran respeto por cada trabajador.
Jornadas laborales largas durante los cierre de mes y año fiscal,

pero grandes incentivos y dias libres para descansar y volver al trabajo con energia.
Allowes nepotism , and minds bullies.
abuse to staff all the time.

HR dont help. Unqualified techs highered for jobs over qualified techs because of friendship association.
Working for Microsoft was a great experience they are very flexible which is good for work life balance and lots of opportunities to learn and develop different skills.
Great Place to Work

You have many solutions to help your customer to transform. Working with great people in a large team. Great company reputation, credibility and trust.
Great place to work, friendly and welcoming atmosphere, approachable management, great employees facilities a lot opportunities to work and meet new people
Its very good employment for young people without kids and other responsibilities. As many days is requirement to work overtimes.
But it was good opportunity to learn many systems, where is a possibility to go forward and if very seek to achieve manager or team leader position its very possible.
Microsoft allowed me great flexibility to move between disciplines. I learned so many broad skills that it has stood to me throughout my career.Lots of mentoring opportunities too.
Pros
Mature culture
Cons
New Sales focus of Microsoft Dublin is eroding culture
Only contract work for recruitment company but overall pleasant experience when there. Nice building and friendly environment seemed like a nice place to work.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Amazing culture, learning something new everyday. You are appreciated and you feel that you are impacting the life of people. Respected and treated equally.
Microsoft is a great employer in Ireland. Over the years the company has evolved and has put a lot of effort into employee wellness. There are good benefits and a lot of opportunities to learn and expand your skillset. Unfortunately, the group I was in had redundancies or I would still be there.
Pros
Great benefits, flexitime, further education, internal opportunities
great emphasis on growth mindset & continuous learning, recommend for career growth and development. Fast paced environment with plenty of opportunities.
The cultural transformation after Satya Nadella took over as CEO was a very real and positive development. The team culture is excellent but expect to work hard and you need to gain necessary experience and deliver performance before you progress in further roles.
I can recommend Microsoft company as a place to work. Wonderful people, great workplace culture. Challenging environment. Everything what I like at work.
Well structured and organized company.
Nothing is overlooked and there is always a constant review to make sure nothing is left to chance.

Post production time is used to troubleshoot and learn from past experience.

Employee are very much valued and encouraged to take different paths or explore new areas for research.

Employees performance is reviewed and rewarded.

Diversity and minority are protected and valued.

Every day in work is a new challenge that feeds the brain and stimulate innovation.

Microsoft values are communicated clearly and valued by every employee.
Pros
Great place to work for. Very innovative and exciting work place