Microsoft

Microsoft

Microsoft Employee Review

Busy and productive workplace

Its typically a busy but fulfilling day at arvato(microsoft). i've learnt how to become a part of the team as we work on cases together and keep the queue at a minimum each day. My Co workers see me as hard working and quirky. i always reach my daily target. the hardest part of the job is the really demanding hours, we do alot of 12 hour shifts. Overall i enjoy the job because it gives me challenges and i overcome them and learn new things

Pros

great staff

Cons

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Productive and fun place to work

I worked there on 3 month contract as transactional specialist, I learned a lot but didn't get my contract extended. The days were going fast, great people, not the best pay and often overtimes but it was good place to make friends and learn about the business .

Pros

easy going environment

Cons

sometimes late hours until 11pm
Same role

Fun and creative workplace

Great and structured workplace with a nice working atmosphere and great career opportunities.Being part of fast-paced environment at Microsoft especially during peak times like FY Q-end, meant I frequently had to work against strict deadlines.
Same location

Great atmosphere and flexibility

Working for Microsoft was a great experience they are very flexible which is good for work life balance and lots of opportunities to learn and develop different skills.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Microsoft. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement