Microsoft

Microsoft

Microsoft Employee Review

Good and bad

I had a mixed experience. Induction was good and I had alot of support from the team.Long hours (way more than on contract), as a global company you work on other time zones as well as your own. This is a challenge, particularly if you have a family.Huge emphasis on networking for further job opportunities, which can feel quite fake at times, for me I struggled with it.

Pros

Most people are awesome Office is beautiful Free tea/coffee/soft drinks/fruit

Cons

Long hours, Not the best pay for the work you do, Corporate culture oozes through the facade, Some people are not so awesome.

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

great place to work

I can recommend Microsoft company as a place to work. Wonderful people, great workplace culture. Challenging environment. Everything what I like at work.
Same location

Overall Great place to work

Depending on your team, you can have a very relaxed work environment. Generally lots of collaborative work. Salary and benefits could be better. General culture/morale is really good.
Same location

productive and fun place

Good enjoyable place to work, good staff canteen and a very good salary for work job. staff nights night a bonus. Friendlt staff always helpful and willing lend a hand

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

longer hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Microsoft. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement