Microsoft

Microsoft

Microsoft Employee Review

Good company to work for!

Depending of each department, but if you are under a good manager they will develop your potential. It s company that will involve you in their plan and strategy, even if you dont know how it will impact you at your level but they do include you as part as one Microsoft. In Operation, they will require a lot of overtime and work WE and bank holidays in order to support the business.

Pros

can work from home

Cons

long hours and no free lunch

4.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Microsoft Ireland

Direct and Partner management, provide support and direction while increasing revenue and pipeline opportunity. Manage the Multi Million Euro renewal Campus Enterprise Agreement Program. Utilise social media to develop market opportunity and lead generation. Develop and maintain the strategic plan to meet or exceed the objectives and sales goals. Manage the budget, planning, forecasting, marketing and reporting.
Same location

Good and bad

I had a mixed experience. Induction was good and I had alot of support from the team.Long hours (way more than on contract), as a global company you work on other time zones as well as your own. This is a challenge, particularly if you have a family.Huge emphasis on networking for further job opportunities, which can feel quite fake at times, for me I struggled with it.

Pros

Most people are awesome Office is beautiful Free tea/coffee/soft drinks/fruit

Cons

Long hours, Not the best pay for the work you do, Corporate culture oozes through the facade, Some people are not so awesome.
Same location

productive and fun place

Good enjoyable place to work, good staff canteen and a very good salary for work job. staff nights night a bonus. Friendlt staff always helpful and willing lend a hand

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

longer hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Microsoft. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

3.4K
2.4K
1.1K

3.5Job security/advancement
  • Microsoft
  • Good company to work for!
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?