Microsoft

Microsoft

Microsoft Employee Review

Good environment

Good workliife balance and good benefitsHealth and safety and diversity and inclusion take very seriously. Great for time off, health insurance and various other benefits

Pros

Vacation

Cons

Lots of change

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Bullying hub

Allowes nepotism , and minds bullies. abuse to staff all the time. HR dont help. Unqualified techs highered for jobs over qualified techs because of friendship association.
Same location

Overall Great place to work

Depending on your team, you can have a very relaxed work environment. Generally lots of collaborative work. Salary and benefits could be better. General culture/morale is really good.
Same location

Good and bad

I had a mixed experience. Induction was good and I had alot of support from the team.Long hours (way more than on contract), as a global company you work on other time zones as well as your own. This is a challenge, particularly if you have a family.Huge emphasis on networking for further job opportunities, which can feel quite fake at times, for me I struggled with it.

Pros

Most people are awesome Office is beautiful Free tea/coffee/soft drinks/fruit

Cons

Long hours, Not the best pay for the work you do, Corporate culture oozes through the facade, Some people are not so awesome.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Microsoft. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement