Microsoft

Microsoft

Microsoft Employee Review

Great Company

A super company who require 100% commitment and are in an ever changing environment, Constantly upskilling employees and enabling great career progression.

Pros

Rewards, Travel

Cons

Very Demanding, Travel

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Fantastic Environment

Really loved my time in MS, started on a 3 month contract and advanced to more senior role and permanent position. Great people to work with always felt like I was lucky to be surrounded by such good people who always had time to support you. Fantastic benefits and life/work balance.

Pros

People, Life Balance, Benefits, Progression Opportunities

Cons

Really can't think of any, i'd only be nit picking.
Same role

Great opportunities

Microsoft is a great employer in Ireland. Over the years the company has evolved and has put a lot of effort into employee wellness. There are good benefits and a lot of opportunities to learn and expand your skillset. Unfortunately, the group I was in had redundancies or I would still be there.

Pros

Great benefits, flexitime, further education, internal opportunities
Same location

Great atmosphere and flexibility

Working for Microsoft was a great experience they are very flexible which is good for work life balance and lots of opportunities to learn and develop different skills.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Microsoft. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement