Microsoft

Microsoft Employee Reviews in Sandyford, County Dublin

Sandyford, County Dublin7 reviews

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,401 reviews

Great atmosphere and flexibility

Working for Microsoft was a great experience they are very flexible which is good for work life balance and lots of opportunities to learn and develop different skills.

Great Company

A super company who require 100% commitment and are in an ever changing environment, Constantly upskilling employees and enabling great career progression.

Pros

Rewards, Travel

Cons

Very Demanding, Travel

Fun,fast environment with amazing facilities and opportunities to progress. Great people to work with. Chance to see all the latest technologies and applications before launch.

Bullying managers false promises

This company is going down hill very fast. Managers punish you and don't keep promises. Not a real sales environment and not a good place for gaining sales experience.

Pros

n/a

Cons

Bad management

fun and challenging enviroment

This was a fun and challenging company to work for. They gave me a project, then free reign to finish it as I saw fit, including access to information and people which was truly amazing. I would not have thought that a company like Microsoft would be so open about their issues, but it made my life significantly easier and created for a great environment to help them succeed.

Pros

Freedom and access to what you need

Cons

mostly worked in an isolated team

Busy and productive workplace

Its typically a busy but fulfilling day at arvato(microsoft). i've learnt how to become a part of the team as we work on cases together and keep the queue at a minimum each day. My Co workers see me as hard working and quirky. i always reach my daily target. the hardest part of the job is the really demanding hours, we do alot of 12 hour shifts. Overall i enjoy the job because it gives me challenges and i overcome them and learn new things

Pros

great staff

Nice place to work

I was involved in the Microsoft OA 3.0, have on-boarded 33 OEMs onto a new Digital Operations Centre portal, consulted OEM company admins, administrated the portal. In my everyday workflow I was resolving OEM issues using CRM and ITSM solutions on daily basis.The team is just perfect. High class professionals, team players and very dedicated people. The best team I've ever worked with.The most enjoyable part of the job was at the start of the project, when no one knew what issues can arise and what we can expect. Analyzing and resolving issues on the go was really exciting.

Pros

learned a lot while was in position

Cons

no possibility to progress and up-skill further

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Microsoft. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement